“ADVANCING GOD’S KINGDOM ONE HEART AT A TIME!”
(Matthew 4:17; Matthew 5:3; Matthew 6:10; Mark 9:1; John 18:36-37; Romans 14:17)
GOALS AND SPECIFIC ASSIGNMENTS FOR 2018:
- Cultivate a culture of community while emphasizing a mindset of Jesus-style, relational disciple making.
- Continue the transformation of our surrounding area by fostering unity among churches, ministry leaders, and the Body of Christ.
- Flow in proper Biblical authority and government that empowers God’s people and advances God’s Kingdom.
- Develop the body in their ability to hear and discern God’s voice, emphasizing the importance of their own personal relationship with the Lord.
- Bring greater clarity to the values and concepts that have brought great freedom to Grace Church over the years.
- Combat the world’s victim mentality by emphasizing proper problem perspective.
- Educate and empower the body with God’s total answer to man’s total need - the Kingdom of God.
- Pull back the curtain on, and offer assistance for, the crisis of addiction in central Oklahoma.
- Establish a precedence of investing in future generations.
- Shepherd and care for the individuals and families of Grace Church more effectively.
GRACE CHURCH CORE VALUES
We Value Grace Through Faith:
- Bringing God’s Supply (His Grace) and our receptivity (faith) into a living blend. We are not only saved by God’s power and ability, we are to live each day via God’s power and ability. (Ephesians 2:8-9, 1 Corinthians 15:10)
- Knowing productivity flows both naturally and supernaturally from receptivity. (John 15:4-5)
We Value Inward Intimacy:
- Offering Christ, His Life, His Love, and His internal intimacy to all people. (John 3:16, John 17:3, 1 John 5:12, Galatians 2:20)
- Bringing a blessed balance to the Truth of God’s Word and the Love of God’s Spirit. (Proverbs 11:1, 2 Corinthians 3:6, John 14:16-18)
We Value In Christ Identity:
- In humility, we agree the truest thing about us (and others) is what God says about us (and others). God’s Truth trumps not only our behavior, but even what we think, feel, and believe about ourselves. (James 4:10, John 8:32, 1 John 5:6, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Romans 12:1-2)
- Knowing God has intentionally cornered the market on human fulfillment and function. We are simply most at home walking out our identity in Christ. Gas in the car, oil in the lamp, Christ in the human. (Colossians 1:16-17, Mark 5:1-15, Romans 8:29)
We Value The Priesthood of the Believer:
- Equipping and empowering the saints to do the work of ministry rather than adhering to one-man ministry models or religious elitisms. (Ephesians 4:11-16, I Peter 2:9, Romans 12:3-8)
- Leading people like Jesus does; by serving and supplying not by demanding. (John 13:1-17, Matthew 20:28)
We Value Community:
- Building authentic relationships because church is not a program, or a building, church is an “us.” We are a community of believers centered on Christ called together as one. (Acts 2:46-47, Galatians 6:10, Rom 12:10-13)
- Not trying to make everyone the same, but bearing fruit through the development of our individual strengths and the joining of our differences. (Ephesians 4:1-3, 1 Corinthians 12:12)
- Protecting and promoting the strength and sacredness of what God’s Word defines as home, marriage and family. (Ephesians 5:22-33, Proverbs 22:6)
GRACE CHURCH CULTURE
- Fellowship of believers who are humble and authentic not religiously elite; whose desire is to model all of Romans chapter 12 by loving and serving both God and people.
- An environment where students and young adults are part of the church of the present not just the church of the future.
- Children who wake up on Sunday mornings excited to go to church and learn their identity in Christ and basic truths concerning who God says they are.
- A self-giving people who utilize prayer to know God intimately and to align themselves with His will rather than aligning Him with theirs.
- A victorious people who believe in Christ’s ability to take suffering, pain, and injustice and bring good out of them.
- A church community who celebrates one another’s gifts, strengths, and successes as well as shoulders one another’s burdens and pains, in an effort of loving restoration, because we are not only for God, we are for one another.
- Faith-filled believers who love God’s Word and assemble in confident expectation of encountering His power, His healing, and His loving Presence.
- A joyous atmosphere where love-filled people worship God in Spirit and in Truth; whether it manifests in quiet intimacy, prayerful intercession, or praise celebration.
- A friendly, welcoming environment where every individual and family is valued, cared about, and can get easily connected.
GRACE CHURCH GOVERNMENT AND STRUCTURE
Eldership (listed alphabetically below)
Spirit led leaders who provide spiritual oversight and vision for Grace Church.
Steve Eden (Senior Pastor)
Board of Directors (listed alphabetically below)
Spirit led leaders who provide financial oversight to Grace Church and assure the financial integrity of the overall ministry.
Vance G. Raymer III