By Pastor Steve
1. Wake up. Renew your mind. Be your New Creation self.
2. Be kind. Romans 2:4 (1 Pet 3:15 says w/ gentleness & respect)
- Live it before you speak it.
- It’s always good when the pwr of msg can be seen in life of msgr!
3. Be Generous. (Pr 11:25) Mindset of more than enough
- Example: Take several $1 bills & Outreach cards. Tip wait staff randomly
- Other examples: Free car wash or $1 car wash; Free soda/water giveaway
- Mow lawns; mother’s day free carnation giveaway; free stamp give away at PO
- Buy a person’s lunch at work. Buy their favorite soda (God is thinkin about you)
- Small things done w/ great love will change the world!
4. Treat others how Jesus treats you. He loves you and forgives you.
- See when others hurt you as an opportunity not an obstacle.
5. Be friendly at church!! Approachable, kind, considerate to one another & guests!
- Read JN 17:22-23
6. Care more about the sinner than the sin.
- Don’t fall out, breathe all air out, weeping & gnashing of teeth!
- Connect w/ them in their struggles.
7. Rely on the Holy Spirit! No one comes to the Father unless the Spirit draws him.
- Jesus didn’t pray 4 or witness to every person He passed by.
8. Lead peep to the cross rather than condemn them 2 it. (how? Be humble)
9. Be good listener. Your speech is not more important than their problem.
- Use discernment. Read between lines of what they say. Find root vs fruit.
10. Pray. Serve. Give. (Find your niche). There is no sacred or secular anymore.
- There are a lot of ways to be a part of what God is doing here at Grace Church.
- Not all of us have to speak directly to people. We can give, we can cook food, we can deliver meals.