Genesis 1:4 – God called the light good.
Genesis 1:10 – God called the land and seas good.
Genesis 1:12 – God called the grass and trees good.
Genesis 1:18 – God called the sun and moon good.
Genesis 1:21 – God called the fish and birds good.
Genesis 1:25 – God called the beasts and cattle good.
Genesis 1:31 – God called everything He saw good.
Genesis 2:18 – God says it is not good for man to be alone.
Reinforcement and Repetition through Relationship produces Discipleship
Your life changes not because of a Church service or program,
but when you get in the safety of a few peep you can be honest with.
1) It’s a place of connection.
2) It’s a place of confession.
3) It’s a place of protection.
4) It’s a place of progression.
When you come to Grace Church:
1) Found Jesus here.
2) Found great church here.
3) Found Truth & freedom here.
4) Found authentic Christian relationships here.
5) Found discipleship/maturity in Christ here.
6) Found my gifting/calling here. (where I fit)